Thursday, August 4, 2011

Disney World




I have been really interested in Disney World right now. I went like 8 times when I was a kid. It was the only family vacation we ever took. There is just something really uplifting about a place that claims to be the happiest place on earth. Plus it's where all of your dreams come true. I looked at their job openings, but all I found was jobs for people to work in the park at a whopping $7.55 an hour. And you better shower and shave that beard, cuz they have the largest list of appearance requirements I've ever seen. Regardless, I still wanna plan a vacation there for me and my hubbies one year anniversary this fall. I am thinking it's great inspiration. I think a Disney inspired collection is really cool. A pirate, a princess, maybe a mermaid. Makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment