Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thoughts about Lime Light

So I have had this blog for about a week now and I haven't wrote anything in it yet. The reason for that is, I want everything figured out before I wrote my first post. The truth is that might be awhile. Lime Light was originally a brick and mortar store, but with everything going on with the economy right now, I am having problems finding the funding for a venture of that size. As of right now Lime Light is morphing into a online lifestyle retailer. This is what I am thinking about the brand. Lime Light is for the fashion forward 20 something female (and eventually male) that enjoys life and wants to show their personality off through their clothes. We will sell vintage and one-of-a-kind clothes and accessories, new and interesting brands, as well as a few old favorites. Lime Light will also have it's own line of clothes and accessories. I am also thinking about selling art or household items that are unique. I respect that in design your ideas are always changing, so don't be surprised if the ideas for Lime Light get changed along the way. Or even change completely. As for right now I am using this blog as a place to share my ideas and thoughts. Please share any comments you have about any of my post or ideas as the brand evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment